The warranty applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the product from the date of purchase of this product for a period of 5 years/3 years/18 months/12 months (as applicable).
In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with a your luggage, within the warranty period, as a result of defect in materials or workmanship, we will, at our discretion, replace / repair it, in accordance with the warranty terms & conditions stated herein. In the course of normal handling, your luggage may suffer abrasions, minor cuts, scratches, dents or soil. Certain component parts such as wheels, zippers, trolleys, fabric etc. will show wear & tear and eventually may need to be refurbished or replaced. This wear & tear is not covered under the warranty.
Please note that this warranty is not unconditional.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damages caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items other than personal belongings and/or has extraordinary weight), abuse, accidents, mishandling, negligence, unauthorized repair, tampering, loss of components or accessories, exposure to extreme heat & temperatures, solvents, acids, rain/water.
- Powder coating, gold plating, wood finish on locks, frames, channels, and all other metallic surfaces.
- Replacement/repair of briefcase folios and suitcase divider flaps.
- Damages such as zip bursts, cracks, dents and scratches to any of the components, tearing of inner lining or any other fabrics.
- Incidental & consequential damages, such as damage to, or loss of use or time or similar expenses.
- Damage to the leather trimmings.
- Labour charges and damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than a Safari Authorized Service Centre.
- Damages caused by mishandling and abuse in transit. (Please examine the luggage carefully for damage before leaving the airport and immediately report any damage to the baggage service centre of the airline on which you travelled. If such damage or abuse occurs, file a claim with the carrier at the place of arrival, if possible, before clearing customs & leaving the transport terminal.
The warranty card is valid only if it is filled in, duly signed & stamped by Safari Authorized dealer/store/outlet. To avail warranty services, the warranty card and the original proof of purchase must be produced along with the defective luggage.
The warranty is applicable across the globe in more than 200+ countries. The customer is, however, responsible for all efforts & costs of getting the defective luggage to nearest sales office or Safari authorized service centre including, but not limited to, the cost & efforts of packaging, shipping & applicable taxes.
To locate our nearest sales office or authorized service centres, you can use any of the following options:
- Call our Customer Service representative at +91-9819547085
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Visit our website www.geniebags.in.
- Refer to the list below to know which countries are included.
Safari will replace or repair the defective luggage within a reasonable period of time, at its own discretion. The company respectfully reserves the right to determine the nature of the defects, whether or not the problem is covered by Safari's warranty and the applicability of the warranty.
For the purpose of product upgrade, manufacturing specifications are subject to change without prior notice. If the product is to be replaced and the product is discontinued or no longer available, or, if the product is to be repaired and the spare parts of that particular model are not available, Safari, at its discretion, will offer a comparable or equivalent product at a special price.
While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on the product can be performed by any company, Safari requires that the customer uses only an approved Safari service centre for warranty repairs.
Any disputes arising out of the applicability/usage of this warranty card is subject to Indian laws having Mumbai jurisdiction only.
In no event and under no circumstances will the company's liability for damages under this warranty exceed the price paid (after discounts, if any), by the customer to the company, for the product(s) stated in the invoice.
This warranty excludes every condition and warranty liability that isn't expressly set out herein.
Product locks and the security mechanism fitted on the luggage are delaying devices and are intended only to prevent accidental opening & cannot necessarily prevent theft of the luggage & its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities. Please inspect your product immediately after handling by anyone other than the customer.
After the warranty period is over, the customer can still avail repair facility by paying for it. The customer is responsible for all efforts & costs of getting the defective luggage to nearest sales office or Safari authorized service centre& collecting it back, including but not limited to, the cost & efforts of packaging, shipping & applicable taxes. Safari will repair the defective luggage within a reasonable period of time, at its own discretion.
Procedure to avail the International Warranty:
- To avail of the International Warranty, the customer needs to call our Customer Service representative at 0091 224 0381 856 or 0091 9819 547 085 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The customer needs to provide necessary documents including the duly filled up, signed & stamped copies of the valid warranty card, invoice (and photo(s) of the defective piece if physical product is not available for inspection) in hard copy at the nearest sales office or Safari authorized service centre or in soft copy at email@example.com.
- The company respectfully reserves the right to determine whether or not the problem is covered by Safari's warranty. If the warranty applies, the customer will be provided a replacement product at Safari's expenses, including any cost required to ship replacement product to the customer. In case of request being raised outside of India in any country, which is covered by this warranty (a list of the countries is mentioned in the subsequent pages of this warranty card), and in the case, where the company approves the replacement of the defective piece – the replacement piece will be delivered to the customer by the company at company's expenses, at the address provided by the customer, which should be within the serviceable limits of the country, from where the service request was originated. In this case, the customer will be required to deliver the defective luggage at its own cost, either before or after receipt of replacement in lieu of the defective luggage to the nearest sales office or Safari authorized service centre, as may be informed by the Company.
- If the product is to be replaced and the product is discontinued or no longer available, Safari, at its discretion, will offer a comparable or equivalent product at a special price.
- Replacements are typically delivered within a reasonable period of time. However, our shipping estimates are not guarantees or promises that a product will ship on a specific day or be received by the customer within a specific period. Actual delivery time depends on the carrier & shipping distance and may vary. We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. All items must be shipped to a valid street address with zip codes/pin codes.
- Delivery to some remote addresses may not be possible due to limited reach of the shipping carrier. The replacement order will be shipped after necessary verification has been completed.
Registered Office:Safari Industries (India) Limited.
SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD,
302-303, A Wing,
The Qube CTS No.1498, A/2,
Sir Mathuradas Vasanji Road,
Marol, Andheri East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 059.
Customer Care:You can call us at +919819547085 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of countries
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bahamas, The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Canary Islands, The
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guyana
- Gambia, The
- Holy See
- Hong Kong
- Korea, North
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Reunion, Island of
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Eustatius
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- Somaliland, Republic of
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Virgin Islands